I know.
I'm TERRIBLE about taking pictures.
I just finished teaching and now
I'm heading over to Nancy and Reid's house
to have a bowl of tortilla soup.
She's FAMOUS for this soup.
YUM!
And I'll try to get pictures, but EVERYBODY
will be there and it's a little crazy.
Speaking of crazy.
Yesterday, Reid had to go in for
emergency Retina surgery.
He had 2 tears and a slight
detachment to his retina.
So he is doing the whole
face down 24/7 for 30 days
except for bathroom break.
But the doctor was pleased
and he's doing well.
Chris' heart decided to act up
after he was outside in 110 heat
and 57% humidity (which is a LOT
in the desert) and dragging around
trash cans and doing other stuff
to help tidy up.
He may possibly be heading to the
hospital to check and make sure he's good.
It's been a little nuts.
But (as far as I know...)
Sondra's entire clan arrived today.
Some drove, others flew....
Nancy's Jeff and his girlfriend arrived safely.
(And are watching the StarShip launch with
a true insiders commentary!!!!! Wish I
was there to watch!)
This is us in the jetway.
Sondra took a picture of Mom and I
yesterday, but I haven't gotten it from her.
I'll do better.
The internment is 9:00 tomorrow morning.
The funeral service is AFTER at 11:00.
(NOBODY wants to be outside after about
9:30 in this heat....)
Rod and Greg had the honor of going over
today and dressing Dad.
It was tender and difficult,
but Rod was honored to be asked.
OK.
I'll check in again.
Probably tomorrow afternoon.
And hopefully I'll have pictures.
Nite all!

No comments:
Post a Comment