Monday, October 14, 2024

On My Way!

Rod and I left WaKeeney about 11:30
this morning after a CHILLY start!
It was about 36 when we got up. 

But the sun was shining and it quickly
warmed up to the mid 60's.


Hopefully my peas will make it through the
forecasted light frost on Tuesday night.

Headed into Hays to return an Amazon order
and then across the street to Wendys.

And then it was time to hit the highway
and head to Wichita!
I'm teaching from my hotel room tonight.
Fingers crossed. I can't connect to the 
hotel wifi for some reason, so I'm using
my hotspot. Hopefully it has enough juice
to run my zoom!

And then in the morning we will hop across
the street to the Wichita Airport.
He will drop me off and I will wing my
way west to Phoenix and then Tucson!
Meanwhile he's going to the Cat dealer here
in town to look at our new mini excavator
(they are servicing it and it won't be ready
until Wed or Thurs) and then to Salina
to Menards to hopefully order the new shop
we need to get working on building!

So Much Happening right now!!!

More about the machine they are getting
later in the week when they actually get it.
(It's used, so we got a really good deal...)
And the salesman lives just up the road
from us, we visit with him when we go
out to walk the dogs.
So that helped us feel lots more confident.

Anyhow.
Better get ready to teach!
I'll be seeing y'all soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels to you both! ❤️ J & S

rktucson said...

Woo hoo!