I spent a couple of hours down
at the garden today.
Pulled a bunch of weeds and
harvested a gallon bag of
green beans.
(Those are a PAIN to harvest!)
I planted them on the trellis
but also planted watermelon
and cantaloupe on the same
trellis and they are TOTALLY
wrapped up in each other.
But as they get taller, it
should get easier.
I hope.
Anyhow.
We got a nice haul today.
![]() |
| Actually there are five MORE cantaloupe, the green beans, AND a gallon bag of okra! Plus Jim harvested a bunch of peppers and took them home for dinner. |
Got a little sunburn, but not bad.
Also made sure I was up to speed
on the watering system since
Kyle is going to start
Door Dashing on Monday and it
will be up to me to make sure
everything gets sufficient water.
The guys went over to the storage
and got Jim's washer and dryer and
took it to his house.
Took our machines out and put his
in and got them all hooked up.
And then they brought our machines
over to the new house.
YEA!!!
I don't have a dryer vent yet,
so I can't do any laundry,
but Rod will pick up one tomorrow.
The brown box is a shelf to be
installed over the machines so I can
store my soap and dryer sheets
and also hang the clothes as they
come out of the dryer.
We got all the boxes off the island.
It looks GOOD!
(But we haven't sealed it yet, so
there shouldn't be anything on it.... lol.)
Got the piano, but it's still in the
box. Going to move the TV over a little.
Eventually the TV will be on the other wall,
but currently that wall is covered in boxes.
One day at a time.
The office is a mess,
but I plan to get it all set up tomorrow morning
while Rod is in town helping a member
move to their new house.
(No farmers market...)
(There is one, but we aren't going.)
I can't find my little bags I put my
freeze dried stuff in.
I have an idea, but don't have the
energy tonight to find them and then
package up a bunch of stuff.
So we will just take the weekend off.
Oh, and here's the bedspread in the daytime!
I really like it.
OK.
Class is over.
Blog is done.
Paperwork is submitted.
I'm going to go find something to feed
us and then we will wind down and
head off to bed.
NIGHT ALL!
Have a great weekend!






2 comments:
Love the "this is my hallmark Christmas watching blanket"
We are not hallmark movie watchers but I know you guys are!! So that's awesome! I need one that says "football watching" lol
Post a Comment