But we are NOT.
And things continue to move along.
I had a LIST of stuff.
And got it all done....
Meanwhile,
Kyle and Rod were BUSY.
(As always...)
They started with a simple frame.
And then they started adding decking.
Didn't take them long to get those
all in place.
And then moved on to the stairs...
Every hour when I came out for break,
there was MORE completed!
Added a Welcome Mat.
And a folding camp chair.
Rod sat out there for a bit this evening
while I finished up.
It was nice and cool with a lovely breeze.
And no bugs!
But now it's dark.
I just finished class.
He headed off to take a shower.
I'll head into the kitchen and
see about some dinner.
Speaking of the kitchen...
This is how it's looking these days.
Still construction stuff on the island.
And the pressure cooker, making
hard boiled eggs.
And a red bowl full of the okra I
harvested this morning but haven't
processed yet...
But it's starting to FEEL like home.
And we are VERY happy.







No comments:
Post a Comment