Despite being Rod's birthday yesterday,
we still were hard at work.
We now have an OFFICIAL office!
Yippeeeeeeeeee!
We still need to install real blinds
on the windows, but I haven't even
ordered them yet, so in the meantime,
sheets and blankets work.
We weren't the only ones hard at
work though.
Sabrina was baking her heart out!
She sent Jim to the farmers market
and when she woke up from her nap.....
They sold EVERYTHING except one
lone little chocolate chip pumpkin loaf.
WOW!!!!!
Congrats guys!
She's an amazing baker,
and he's an amazing salesman.
What a great team.
Today I'm teaching, and Rod and Kyle
headed to WaKeeney to work on
Kyle's ..... (something mechanical on his truck).
There's a concrete driveway,
which is more fun than working on
the dirt here in our yards.
Last night I pulled another 10 dozen
eggs out of the freeze dryer,
let it thaw over night,
and this morning before I started
class, I popped in 3 trays of cubed
cantaloupe and 2 trays of peaches.
They are happily drying.
I haven't started up the new machine yet.
It's been over 100 here lately,
so the AC is struggling to keep up.
But the next week should be in the
more reasonable high 80's.
So we'll give the new one a go then.
Meanwhile... I'm "done" for the day.



1 comment:
Yum!!!
Post a Comment