I'm 66 years old.
And I'm FINALLY feeling
like an actual grown up.
I have a REAL bedspread!
I have a thingie to split my cabinet shelves.
I wouldn't need one if they actually included
TWO shelves in these cupboards.
I had the guy at Home Depot call the cabinet
vendor and they sent me an extra one for
my corner cabinet and one for this
cabinet.
The one for the corner was perfect.
The one for this cabinet fit Kyle's perfectly.
Haha.
But it was free, so I guess I can't complain.
Yes, the clock is on the counter.
It was hung over the window using a
command strip, and in the middle of the
night, it fell off the wall and landed
in the sink and then "someone" turned
the water on and filled it with water.
It is slowly drying.
And, so far, still working........
I have a spice riser like all the big girls!
It doesn't really help me see them all,
but looks better.
And I only BUY spices.
Don't actually USE them, so it's all good.
The ones I use are on the handy shelf
Rod built me above the stove.
And did I show you my actual
laundry room?
It's so exciting!
I did laundry!
And folded and hung it all as soon
as the dryer stopped.
And there were no wrinkles!
(OK, less wrinkles...)
There are still a GAZILLION boxes,
but little nooks and crannies are
coming together!
It's SUPER EXCITING!




1 comment:
It's looking super great! Hey, I buy spices and only use the same ones too! I see you are a Kinders girl too!! Which are your favorite?
Post a Comment