Friday, February 20, 2015

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I would have put more RRRs in the Brrr
but I ran out of room.

It was in the 80's over the weekend.

It was 32 this morning.

It will be 80 by Sunday.

And we wonder why we have colds.
And pneumonia.
And the flu.
(Except for those of us who didn't mess
with the stupid vaccine this year...
WE are all fine...)

So.
It's COLD.

I do not love cold.

A couple of my friends came over to walk
in the woods with me yesterday after work.

The one from Utah was wearing jeans, 
a t-shirt, and a hoodie.
Oh yah, and sandals.  
With socks.
(At least they weren't white!)
LOL
Oh, she DID eventually pull out a scarf.

The other one from Long Island was wearing
jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie.
Regular sneakers.

The CANADIAN in the group
(who has lived in Florida for 34 years)
had on:
jeans
t-shirt
long sleeved t-shirt
hoodie
barn coat
hand knit (read THICK) scarf
knit hat (touque)
mittens
thick socks
boots.

And I was FREEZING!

Yes.
I am a pansy.

And I put blankets on the horses.
They weren't very happy about it.

We also FINALLY turned the heater on
in the house last night.
It's off now.
And likely won't come on again
until NEXT February.

I want my Florida back!!!!!

No comments: