Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Monday!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.
And I've been CRANKY.

But that stops.
NOW.

I decided on Friday that I was
tired of being cranky and
missed my regular cheerful self.

So.

In support of my new happier self
Heavenly Father blessed me with
a PERFECT start to a Monday morning.

The road was clear when I had
to turn left off our road.
(I sometimes wait 2 or 3 minutes!)

My FAVORITE song was on the radio
(America's "Horse With No Name")
And check out this sky!


I would have missed it, but a city truck
was driving 40 mph in a 45 zone.
Geez oh peed!

So I passed him and had to shoulder check
to make sure it was clear to go around.

And that's when I caught a glimpse of the
glorious sunrise just peeking up over the
river behind me.
(It was still dark when I was looking east...)


It was spectacular!


A good morning all around!

(Oh, and since I spent the weekend cooking...
my breakfast, snack and lunch were all
made and all I had to do was 
"grab and go" which meant I got to
work earlier enough to enjoy a little of the
last bits of the sunrise.)

Happy Monday!

No comments: