Monday, November 29, 2010

HOUSTON - We have a TRUCK

But it's not in Houston.  It's in Jackson, Mississippi.  Working out the logistics of how to get Rod and all his STUFF there.  You need lots of stuff to live for 3 weeks. 


Including cooking stuff (mini George Foreman and stick blender for morning smoothies), cold weather stuff (sleeping bag, jackets, long johns, you know... that sort of stuff), paper stuff, clothes, boots........


Looks like he and Jim are going to drive up tonight in Jim's fancy little Jetta.  Plenty of room for the three BIG duffels, back pack, file box, etc etc etc.  I'll book a hotel room for Jim so he doesn't have to turn right around and head home again...

Rod is excited to get back on the road......  (cue Willie Nelson)  If only THIS were his new truck!  (It's his DREAM truck...)

1 comment:

Jim said...

I want that Volvo 780 for my birthday! I'll have about 4 months under my belt by then, I'd say that deserves an upgrade. Maybe a "Yamaha blue" one like we saw at the dealership today :)