Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Little Patient

Tuesday morning I took Rod to the doctor to get a couple of skin cancers on his arm taken off.  Usually I stay out in the waiting room (cuz I'm a pansy, that's why!) but this time I got brave and came in.  (I brought my Kindle and my new iPod Touch just in case...) 

My brave boy did well.  Our doctor (he's a Nurse Practitioner) is such a great guy.  VERY personable and encouraging.  We've seen him now for about three years and have been very pleased.  He has taken several skin cancers and fatty tumors off Rod over the years and really cares about limiting the scarring etc. 

Anyhow - some before and afters.....  (no blood!)




Yes, after surgery I took my darling to Steak and Shake (and then to the mall to get a replacement part for his RC helicopter...) 

All pictures taken using my NEW iPOD TOUCH.  Thanks again Mom and Dad! 
There will be MORE blog posts in 2012 since I now have a way to take pictures and upload them right to my computer WAY easier than with my camera!  Woot!

No comments: