Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

This is what New Year's Eve Day looks like at our house this year...  Jim and Sabrina hung out with us for most of the morning (Jim put the new toilet seat on and did a deep clean in the bathroom - he should come home more often!  LOL)  Sabrina and I did a mini-marathon or HoeDown Showdown.  She doubled her usuals and did FOUR sets.  I did a set of 10.  And am wearing my "I did it" HoeDown Showdown t-shirt I earned at Safety Harbor last year to celebrate.  

Rod went out and mowed the little pasture and now I think he's out mowing the front yard/pasture.



Pretty good pictures - taken with my iPad Touch.....  Not bad!

I'm researching alkalinity in the body.  

The fun just never ends around here!  I'm off to WalMart (with the rest of the hordes) to pick up the things I forgot last night so we can stay in and have some fun stuff to nibble on while watching some of the dvds Santa brought us.  Jim and Sabrina are going to a big party... Kyle might head over there too.  So it will probably just be us old people here...  LOL  That's ok, more fun stuff to munch on!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

No comments: