Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 3: Something I Adore

I have been trying to do this post from the office for the last two days!  For some reason, it wouldn't let me... so I finally remembered to do it tonight.  The computer at the office has a really OLD browser, so lots of things don't work there...

Anyhow - this is a picture of something I adore.  For several reasons.  First it is symbolic of my darling husband who is out on the road, making a living and sacrificing for me and his family.  Second, it came from my Mom who is always on the lookout for neat things to show me how much she loves me and my family.



Who could ask for anything more?
(Bonus:  The little purple guy with the green hat?  Kyle made that in school in something like Grade 2... he's been sitting on my desk for about 12 years!  And of course, the picture of my guys and their one and only horse show... Circa 2002)

No comments: