Thursday, September 18, 2014

Random-ness

So...
I washed eggs last night.
The girls might be finished with their
fall moult.
I got an extra 10 eggs yesterday.

Fingers Crossed!

(They have been slacking lately...)
We generally get 60 eggs a day.
Lately we've been running around 40.

AND
I found another colored egg!

We are now getting 1 green
and 1 OLIVE!
It's a dark olive (when wet)
and quite pretty!

Anxious to see what colors the other
10 are going to give us...

We are planning to "harvest" more rabbits tonight.
We have 3 more males and one
useless female.

And then next week I want to do another
4+ females.  We have WAAAAAY
too many.
I'd like to keep 3 breeders and Bob.

But we'll see.

Meanwhile.
All is well.
Kyle is hoping to get on the road in two weeks.
He is getting anxious to move.
(He has been anxious to move for about 2 years.)
But now the time is getting short.

I'm just anxious.

(grin)

Make it a good Thursday!!!

No comments: