Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall

It's "fall" here in Florida.
You can tell because the humidity is lower.
And the temps are a little cooler in the morning.

I love October in Florida.
It's still warm enough for me,
but with the drier air,
it just Feels good.

But.

Last week Kyle and I were able to
spend some time out in Utah together.

And it's FALL there.



Holy Beautiful Colors, Batman!

The trees were all turning and the colors
were totally amazing!


Such brilliance and vibrancy!
We have a maple tree out in the woods.
About every third year or so
it gets a touch of frost or a wild hair or something
and it's leaves will turn red.
But it's nothing you can count on.
And if you miss it?
Oh well...

But THIS!

Such beauty!

I guess it's what carries you over for the months
and months
and months
and months
of freezing and cold and white and snow and ice
and frost and cold and ick.

It's ok.
I'll take Florida.
I can fly to Utah for some color.

No comments: