Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Seems like with the changing of the clocks
we've also had changing of the seasons.

Watching the news/weather in my hotel room
this weekend there sure was a lot of snow
across the nation!

So I thought I'd remind you all
what it looks like here in
GREEN Florida...


Ok, not a great picture.
The farmer had just turned that field.
So it's kinda brown.

Let's try again...


That's better.


Our trees have LEAVES!
And they are green!


I love this drive.
This is Monday morning around 9:00.
And there is NOBODY on the road.

It's 3.5 hours of lovely, empty, straight,
scenic rural highways through farm country
with lots and lots of cows.

Unfortunately,
it was also my last time I get to do this drive.

My new instructor is all trained and ready to
take over the site in Ft Myers.
And out of the 5 people she passed in the class
3 of them are already licensed with the state!
Way to go Judy!

Ok.
Back to your regularly scheduled white stuff.
(grin)

No comments: