Friday, March 18, 2016

Is It Time for Vacation Again?????????

While I was gone,
the stuff I do at work
got broken.

So pretty much nothing got done.

I've been posting as fast as my fingers
will post all day every day.
Trying to catch up.

My TYPICAL day looks like:
Arrive at 7:30.
Finish drinking my breakfast smoothie
while wandering around the office
delivering all my co-workers stuff from yesterday.
Finish up random stuff from the previous day.

My mail arrives around 8:30.
Open mail from 8:30 til 11:30.
Eat my snack.

Finish opening and start posting $ 
from 11:30-ish until 2:30.
2:30 - 3:00 LUNCH
3:00 - 4:00 finish posting and balance out.

Kind of relaxing.

This week it has looked like this.

Drink my smoothie while driving to work.
Arrive 7:26.
Start posting insurance money.

Notice it is 10:30.
Snarf snack.
Keep posting insurance money.

Notice it is 2:30.
Clock out, snarf lunch and keep posting $.
Clock back in at 3:00.

Keep posting until 3:55.
Balance.
Clock out at 4:00.

DIE.

LOL

Monday night I had a town committee meeting.
I couldn't skip out since the town clerk wasn't
going to be there and I agreed to take the minutes.

Tuesday night I had "the meeting 
formerly known as Homemaking".
I couldn't skip out since Rod's "cousin" gave him 
a personal invitation for me.
And it was dinner.
(And ended up being fun and relaxing...)

Wednesday night I had to wash 34 dozen
eggs and Kyle and I had to go grocery shopping.
(Mother Hubbard's cupboards and fridge
were looking pretty bare!)

Thursday night I had to run next door to get paid
and then Rod, Kyle and I had to go to Sams Club
to do the rest of our grocery shopping.
Luckily Jim called me just as we were arriving home
and Kyle graciously cooked up the steaks 
and mushrooms.  It was DELICIOUS.
And I got to sit on the couch and talk to Jim.

Tonight.
I'm driving down to West Palm Beach to teach.

I plan to be in my hotel bed by 9:00.

Oh.
And yesterday I finished posting the insurance $.
Of course, then I got another $1m.
But the files haven't shown up yet.

I have spent the first 4 hours today
(and the final 4 hours yesterday)
opening all the mail from this past week.

And now I'm going to post it.

Excuse me while I put my head down.
(Thank goodness for a GOOD BOOK
on my Kindle!)

However, yesterday I DID spend a few minutes
luxuriating in the lovely late afternoon shade
and breeze in the back yard.


(Rod and Kyle chatting)
(Rod is leaning on our 2 week hay supply)


(A SMALL selection of chickens)
(Notice the orange "upside down traffic cone"
on the right side above the chickens.)
"end of the road"



No comments: