Monday, March 14, 2016

It's Nancy's Day!

I just got back from a week long 
VACATION
with my fabulous family in Arizona.

It was so much fun getting to spend
lots of relaxing time with them!

Visiting with Rozann while we were 
eating Mexican food, working on her
Primary class handouts,
driving to church,
and checking out her gorgeous
house renovations!
(And of course, living in the lap of
luxury in their awesome doll house!)
I LOVE their casita!
It suits me to a "T"!

Spending hours chatting with Mom and Dad
over delicious smoothies and creamy
scrambled eggs.
Chatting on the patio.
Chatting down by the horse.
Chatting while shopping.
Chatting while eating.
And LOTS and LOTS of laughing!

Lots of visits with family members.
Horse races and BBQs, Family Night and
lunches with Sam, Randy, Kurt, Michelle,
their adorable boys and of course Chris.
Such a fun guy!
(And I STILL love my haircut!
I STILL have yet to wear it up!
That's a STATEMENT!)

BUT

Today is all about my darling sister Nancy.

We had some of the BEST conversations.
Lots of laughing.
Crying.
Heart to hearts.
Flashes of brilliance.

And SHOPPING!
(from the person who shops for clothes
every third year.  Coincidentally when I 
visit Arizona...  LOL)

Today is the day we get to celebrate Nancy.
The contribution she makes to our family.
The impact she makes on the lives of those she touches.

I don't think she is aware.
I don't think she knows.

So I want to shout it.

YOU ARE AMAZING!

(I was trying to prove her eyes were exactly the same
color as her jacket...)
BEAUTIFUL!


A great cook!


Comfortable in her own skin.


And FUNNY!

(Yes, we did more than eat.  Not much more though... lol)

Happy Birthday Nancy.

I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!





No comments: