Friday, December 9, 2016

New "Winter" Coat

I ordered a new "winter" coat
from a company in China.
It reminded me of the gorgeous
coat Mom bought me when I went to 
Utah back in 1977.
(It felt like it took from 1977 to arrive...)

I still have that coat.
I haven't worn it in 35 years.
I have broken umpteen million hangers.
It weighs about a gazillion pounds.
But it's so PRETTY!
LOL

This one is perfect for Florida winters.
It was cold this morning when I left the house.
The car thermometer said 60.
But it was lightly raining,
so it felt more like 55.

Hahahahaha

Anyhow.
I was snuggly warm.


Yes, I took a selfie in the office bathroom.

It has knit raglan sleeves
and a light wool A swing body.
With pockets in the side seam.
More evidence that 
Americans / Canadians
slouch.

The pockets are in the side seams.
I have to really stand up straight
and put my shoulders back
to put my hands comfortably in them.

It also has GIANT buttons.
I would wear a black trash bag
if it had giant buttons.
LOL

It also has a really pretty pleat
in the back.


Pretty hard to take a picture of 
your back.
But it's SO pretty!

(My earrings say HoHoHo)

1 comment:

rktucson said...

super cute!! You have great taste. I haven't written in my blog for eons... I think I've been a bit busy! Plus, with no pictures taken.. it seems boring! ha ha