Friday, July 14, 2017

Little Bob

Bob is my favorite name.
(Hello Kyle ROBERT!)
(LOL)

(I actually only noticed that a couple 
of years ago...)
(Yup, I'm on the top of my game.)

Bob.
It was my male breeder rabbit.

Bob.
My equine dentist.

Bob.
Our attorney while dealing with
all our crazy people in the past.

Bob.
My betta fish.

Of course, we all know betta fish,
like goldfish, don't live for a LONG time.


The above bubble used to be on the wall
in my office.


And then we moved our office
30 miles north.
In my individual office I had a heater
and I kept it nice and warm.

In our new facility, we are all in
one giant room together,
and it's COLD in here.

And Bob is a tropical fish.


So he is now moved to my house.
Where it's plenty tropical.
And he's happy.

*Well, actually "he" is dead.  He didn't
survive the move... but betta fish are ALL
named Bob and this one is actually about 
the 11th or 12th edition...
And he appears to be happy.
So I'm going with it.

No comments: