Sunday, June 17, 2018

Farm Visitors

Wednesday brought my friend and
fellow instructor Dominique
and her family to the farm.

They live about half way between
our place and the school I teach at
in South Florida.

They were heading up to the Orlando
area to meet with some other folks
and stopped by to pick up the
keys for my school and to see
the place.


I put the little saddle on Andy and
walked the girls around the property
for about an hour.
Luckily the sky clouded over a little
just as they arrived, so they didn't
totally MELT.

That's a big roll of hay under the blue tarp on the trailer.
Kyle picked up a bunch of them and that's all we have left.

The girls were really cute and had a good time.


I let them feed the chickens some scratch
and collect a couple of the eggs.

And then they headed on up north.

It was a nice morning.
The girls said they wanted to come back
on their way home.
HA!

I'm only good for one visit.
(grin)

No comments: