Saturday, July 21, 2018

It's Official - I'm WEIRD.

So I'm teaching today.
We are talking about Juvenile (Gerber) Insurance.
While I'm teaching and actively interacting with
my students (a GREAT group, by the way),
there is a soundtrack playing in the back of my mind.

And then we get to the end of the topic
and I send them off to work in their workbooks
for the remainder of the hour.

And I realize there is a soundtrack playing
in the back of my mind.
Which isn't uncommon, (for me anyway...)
my entire life is set to music.

What IS weird though is my brain's choice
for today's soundtrack.

Oompapa Oompapa,
That's how it goes...
Oompapa, Oompapa,
Everyone knows....
They all suppose what they
want to suppose.....
When they hear Oompapa!

Yup.
My brain leapfrogged back 50+ years
to the movie version of Oliver
and a bunch of Londoners in a pub
dancing on tables singing jibberish.

Sigh.

And as Mom is reading this she is thinking
"SHE'S ADOPTED!"

***********************************************

You're welcome, by the way.
Because now YOUR brain is singing
Oompapa Oompapa
That's how it goes.......

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

rktucson said...

I totally LOVE that song!
and tell Kyle his place is looking amazing!!!