Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Heading Home?

 Mom and Dad have been enjoying a wonderful
stay up in the cool mountains.
But they might be heading south in the morning...

Meanwhile,
Kyle and I went....


TO THE BEACH!
First time in quite awhile.
This is an old picture.
I didn't take one today,
because it was windy, cloudy, and
we even got a little rain.

But we were both desperate for 
a little ocean fix.
It has been a VERY busy couple of days.
And there isn't likely to be much of a
respite in the coming weeks / months...

So...

Beach it was!

We packed up and were heading back up to
the boardwalk when the rain stopped,
so we went back to the sand and sat in
our chairs for another hour.
And it was wonderful.
The temp rose by about 10 degrees,
the wind turned into a lovely breeze.
The sun never came out... but that's ok.
We are both (ok, I AM) pasty white...
so probably that was a good thing.

But boy it felt good.

Just finished teaching my night class.
Heading out to the living room to see
my darling husband.

NIGHT ALL!
Travel safely!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Yup. they went home, I did not!