Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Another Beautiful Beach Day

 We sat on the beach for an hour or so
yesterday in the late afternoon.
There was NOBODY there.
It was awesome!

In fact, it was so good, we went again today!

I had to work at the Town until nearly 4:00.
As soon as I got home, we changed into
shorts and beach shirts and shoes and
headed east!

There was a cool big boat on the horizon.


Clearly not a cruise ship...
we squinted and squinted and then remembered
Kyle has an AWESOME camera on his phone.


Good picture, eh?


Looks like a tug boat?


Pushing a barge?
There is a name on the barge, but even his camera
wasn't good enough to be able to read it.

Looks like cranes on top, maybe,

Anyhow.

It was a beautiful and relaxing couple of hours.

And now we are home to let the cows into the back pasture
and the chickens out into the yard
and the dogs out to wherever they want to go.

And I'm making some "artisan cinnamon raisin bread". 
We'll see how it turns out... I'm kind of excited!


The tide was coming in.


My teeny tiny beach buddy.
I was experimenting with MY zoom lens.




No comments: