Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Commit To Be Fit

This is what I will be working on for the next month...  



  • COMMIT to 4 - 5 workouts a week of at least 20 minutes 

  • COMMIT to staying well hydrated. Drink at least half of my body's weight in ounces of water. (Did you know that being dehydrated causes your body to produce stress hormones that actually STORE fat?)

  • COMMIT to getting plenty of rest. Lack of sleep also produces the body to produce those same darn hormones that store fat.... it is a vicious cycle.

  • COMMIT to reducing stress - you got it... same stress hormones are released. Find time to do something I enjoy each day. It is an easy task once you put your mind to it.

  • COMMIT to telling myself each day what is GOOD about me, what do I love about ME?? 

  • COMMIT to eating healthier - Sabrina and I are using The Good Mood Diet.

  • COMMIT to dry skin brushing EVERY day! It is SO good for my body! 

  • COMMIT to sticking with it for the full month of January.


  • No comments: