Monday, January 2, 2012

The Proposal

Christmas Eve was a special night for the Buffaloes (and nearly Buffaloes...)

We headed over to Indialantic for our annual Santa Sighting.  The Indialantic Fire Department has been running Santa on their trucks for 30+ years.  Back in the early days, Rod got to be Santa!  

On the way over, we stopped down by the river (since we were a little early and it wasn't dark yet...) 

While down there, we caught sight of somebody else enjoying the river scene!


Kyle and I were trying to get a good picture of him, when out of the corner of my eye, what should I see????


You have to squint....  Here, this might be easier to see...


Yup.  He got down on one knee and everything!  I almost missed it, didn't have time to focus my camera or move so the tree was out of the way or anything!  But at least I got a picture.  Rod was videoing, but something happened and it didn't take!  Silly camera.....

And this was the result...

She was a LITTLE overwhelmed...  


It really IS a beautiful ring.  

Of course we have the obligatory Santa Sighting photos....



All-in-all, a successful evening!

AND MORE EXCITING STUFF - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONI!!!

No comments: