Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Promise

Holy Smokes!
It was BEAUTIFUL outside this morning.

Such a lovely blue sky
light breeze
warm
aaaaaaaahhhhh.

(Yah, I know, it's probably snowing in Calgary again)
(sorry!)

Anyhow.

I threw caution to the wind and took my camera (iPod)
out to the back and took some pictures of everybody.
(Ok, just the chickens and rabbits)
(Rod was busy)

But then, when I got to work, I realized
I cleaned out my purse the other day.
And put the chord in a drawer in the kitchen.

Which means...
No pictures today.

Darn it!

But.
I WILL remember to get the chord
and I WILL post some pictures tomorrow.

But here are a couple from my boss.





(Don't know what happened to that last one - it's right
everywhere else... guess you'll just have to tip your head.)
Her geese just hatched these little darlings.
She is trying to get me to buy them.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

+++++++++++++++++

PS - Aunt Karen is having back surgery - remember her
in your prayers!  We love you Karen!

No comments: