Thursday, July 24, 2014

Best Husband in the World

This is Florida.
It is July.
It is HOT.

Not the same HOT as, say, Utah,
or Arizona.
My condolences to you girls.

It's only in the low 90s.
But the humidity.

Oh the humidity.

Is it possible for humidity to be 225,000%?
Cuz I'm pretty sure it is.
Right. Now.

But I don't care.

Why?
I'll tell you!

Because I have the best husband in the world.
That's why.

I drive a big black truck.
Yup.
Black.

So it's HOT HOT HOT in there.

And my A/C broke.
Several months ago.

But I didn't care.
Cuz I'm hypothyroid and I'm always cold.
(unless I'm hot...)
(figure THAT one out)
(I'm still working on it)

So I drive with my windows open.
A lot.
And keep a hair brush in the door pocket.

But when it's HOT HOT HOT and
HUMID HUMID HUMID
and I'm driving across the state
(think NO sea breeze)
it's not that great.

So.

Back to the world's best husband.

He went on Google, followed by YouTube.
And then he went to our local parts store.
And then he spent $5.29.
And came home and FIXED my A/C!

We have been putting off fixing it,
cuz it was like $500 the last time.

But he figured out what was wrong
and FIXED it!

And today, even though it was a glorious morning.
Only in the 70's.
And a beautiful sea breeze.
I drove all the way to work with my windows
CLOSED
and my A/C
ON
Because I COULD.

THANK YOU BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

Katie said...

We have had good luck with YouTube videos and $10 parts too. :-)