Monday, April 18, 2016

Trees No More

It appears I NEVER take a picture of this side of
our yard.

I just looked through all the pictures on my phone.
I took this one in 2013!

Ignore the herd of horses trying to get 
into the house.

Instead notice the giant trees to the right
of the patio.

Those were two really nice big pine trees.


WERE being the important word there.

Then they died.

Well, the one behind died.
And our neighbors were afraid it would fall
on their house.

The one in the front was looking 
a little sickly as well.

So this weekend Rod and Kyle (and Shadow)
removed them.
It was a THING!

And now they are gone.


See?
No trees left.
*And WAAAAY too much of the neighbor's house.


These babies were HUUGE!

(I see a ... table? patio? MANTEL for the fireplace????)


The trash guys are going to be thrilled.


Lucky we have good help!
(And a good friend who lends us his tractor!)

BYE TREES!
(sniff)

No comments: