Friday, September 24, 2021

Paths

 I've always been a fan of paths / trails
that vanish into the woods.


And now we have our OWN!
(unfortunately just around the corner is the END...)
But still, I love to stand there and imagine the
possibilities...


We are getting lots of cute little yellow flowers.

Sorry this isn't a great post,
but I've been working and working and working.
And if I'm not working, I'm laying on my
floating lounger in the pool and listening
to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
Not really picture worthy.

Or anything else.

But there IS news!

Kyle and I are making another "move somebody"
run to Utah in October!
Some friends of ours sold their condo here
and bought a place in Logan and asked Kyle
to drive their truck out for them.
So we are going to drive out (I'm the official
passenger...) and then we'll stay for a day
or two - maybe hike a mountain with Soni
and then hop on a plane and head back.

More when it gets closer...

No comments: