Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Healthy, Happy and Harried... lol

 Life just seems to get busier and busier!
I spent the majority of the day with
a sister in the ward who is going through
chemo and radiation EVERY. DAY. for the
entire month of May.

We are all taking turns driving her.
I have Wednesdays.
She is fun to spend time visiting with,
which is a bonus.
But today she needed to go get a prescription
filled at a (not) local pharmacy after her appointment.
But she forgot the paper, so we had to
go back to the oncology clinic to get it.

Then when we got to the pharmacy they didn't
have any of the prescribed drug so they 
suggested CVS, so we drove back over to our
side of town and CVS was out of stock.
So we went to a little privately owned
pharmacy (where Rod gets his glaucoma drops)
and THEY had it.
But meanwhile the day started at 10:30 and now it
was nearly 2:00.
She was EXHAUSTED.
Poor lady!

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing dishes,
doing laundry, watching Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman,
and getting ready to teach.

And then I taught.
And now I'm done.

Hahahahahahaha.

I also made a flyer for this Sunday.
Too late to hand it out, but I put it on Facebook
and I'll probably email it to everybody.


We are going to have a couple of large fruit salads
and some mini muffins.

And I'm going to have a "survey" type handout about
ministering that I hope they will fill out and turn in.


I'm going to modify the top part, that's more information
than I want. We have their phone and email, 
birthday and address... I just want to know if they
use social media. (And I don't really even care about that...)

Anyhow.
Suggestions???
Like I don't know about scent... that seems weird.
 I'll  probably go with hobby, book, movie, song...

No comments: