Tuesday, January 4, 2011

He's OFF again...

Rod has been home with us since before Christmas.  And it has been WONDERFUL!  But it's time for him to get back on the road (and making money) so he's been anxiously awaiting news that he has a load.


They finally came through this afternoon yesterday (forgot to post this...) with a load in Leesburg (100+ miles north of here) heading to Georgia.  So it's back on the road again... (cue Willie Nelson)


He'll leave left here a little before 5, headed over to the place where his trailer was stored, hooked up and now he's back in business.  He spent the day making little tweaks and changes to his truck to make it perfect for the next 6 weeks out there.  (He isn't scheduled to come home again until February 10!)

When I get home (I'm at the office) I'll update with some pictures of his truck.  One of the changes was to put 3 little buffaloe heads on his dashboard!  (Thanks Mom!)  (I made him give me one so I could put it on my computer at work...)  They are SO cute!  However, his ENTIRE truck is either plastic or aluminum, so we got some sticky-back velcro and stuck them up with that. 

No comments: