Friday, April 15, 2011

Raining

It's raining, It's pouring, I WISH I were snoring!!!

Perfect weather for my languishing pasture.  It's far too early in the season for my pasture to look this sparse.  So this weekend (while I have all this EXTRA time) I will be seeding it.  Buying some bags of grass seed when I hit town Saturday afternoon (or maybe even this afternoon if it stops raining...) and then spreading it.  Kyle's job will be to run to Cocoa and get the part for the 4-wheeler so I can use the powered seeder instead of walking around looking like I'm feeding chickens.  But either way, it needs to be done.

Meanwhile...

My 3 sisters are hanging together in Tucson. 


 Boy do I wish I were with them.  But I'm there in spirit!!!!!  (although I'm actually heading to Miami...)

Rod is in Jersey - HATING every single second of it.  Those people are CRANKY!
Jim is in California - doing local runs for a day or two.
Kyle is at the dealership reveling cuz he doesn't have to dry the cars after he washes them.  (Not much point when it's raining, eh?  LOL)
I'm finishing up here for the day and then heading home to pack and head south.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love to you all!!!!!

No comments: