Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Nah.  I'm not superstisious supersticious superstitious nuts. 

But I AM leaving town an hour early for the drive down to Boynton Bch.  Just in case.  Ya know?

We are all getting super excited for the Endeavor Shuttle Launch on Monday morning. 

UPDATE:  Rod and Jim are both stuck in their locations until Saturday. Rod is in Atlanta, making friends with a little family owned restaurant Grandma.  She is feeding him WELL!  Jim is in Pamona, CA working at the truckers rodeo.  (Not it's real name, but it's what I'm calling it....) 


Thinking about my sister today.........  (she takes a good picture, especially since she was in the throws of SERIOUS food poisoning... take out chinese... hmmmmmmm)

Have a wonderful weekend.  I'll check in over the weekend - in between grading test papers and sending results emails in the middle of the night Saturday.

No comments: