Sunday, May 5, 2013

Helloooooooo

Sorry I've been gone...
I've been busy.
And just haven't had much to talk about.

I've been breeding the rabbits.
Not sure it's taking.

But one can only hope we'll have kits in about a month.
(It would be nifty if they were born on Jim's birthday!)

This weekend I had a BIG class.
22 students.
Sure makes up for last month.
Where I had 3.

I love a large class.
They are mostly middle aged.
A little easier than younger students.
More focused and less likely to sit and text.

AND several of them ordered eggs.
YEA!

Speaking of eggs,
I came home and washed 2 dozen to deliver to the office tomorrow.
And boiled up another 2 dozen for us to eat.

I finally have the secret to a good hard boiled egg figured out.

Hang in there - I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

But right now?
I'm going to bed.

No comments: