Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day - A chance to celebrate our Military and all they sacrifice for us.
An opportunity to thank those who have served.

Today we are spending the day with Rod's Dad.
He's a Navy Veteran.
Spent many years serving in the Navy
taking his family to California, Florida and Greece.

We closed up the house, turned on the A/C (we don't normally run it)
and I'm going to boil up some eggs for potato/egg salad for lunch.

Kyle is working at Samuels today - running the tractor - he's clearing more of their woods for pasture.
Jim is working at the Honda shop.
Rod is enjoying a quiet day.  Yesterday he fixed my truck A/C and put new tires on it.

I'm OFF this weekend!  Yippeeeeeeeee!
And I'm teaching Relief Society tomorrow.
Guess I should read my lesson over again.

Enjoy YOUR weekend!


1 comment:

Rozann said...

hey, that is the lesson that i usually teach but we were out of town that weekend! so our ward had to get an awesome sub (like you!)