Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Morning Aaaaaaahs

Rod didn't work last night.
They are short loads, so the drivers
are all taking turns staying home.

Last night was Rod's turn.

Which meant he got to spend the evening with us.

Jim and Sabrina came over after work.
All 5 of us went to our local Sams.
We haven't had a membership for YEARS.
Last night we got one for us and
one for Jim and Sabrina.

And then we bought FOOD.
Steak, chicken, burger, a HUGE bag
of peeled garlic cloves
(20 clove crock pot chicken anyone???)
And a new pillow for Kyle.

And then we went home
and I cooked up some of the steak.

HOLY SMOKES!
It was yummy!

So anyhow, since Rod was home,
he told me I could sleep in and he
would do the "Old MacDonald's Farm" chores
this morning.

So, I started the day off, HAPPY.
Got up, dressed, headed to the kitchen
to make some yogurt/blueberries for my
"first breakfast" at 8:00.
Then mixed up the fixin's for "second breakfast"
at 11:00.  (Coming up in a couple...)
(Caramel Muffin in a Mug with more yogurt/blueberries
on top like frosting - YUM!)
And then I mixed up some "Better Than Campbells
Tomato Soup" in a jar for heating up at 2:00.

Then I headed out to work.
EARLY!

And Heavenly Father put a little icing on the morning.


Isn't that PRETTY?
(It was prettier a minute earlier, but I hadn't
gotten to the red light yet...)

Oh, and that was the ONLY red light I hit
the entire drive in to work.

Days like today make me Love Mornings.

No comments: