Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Favorite

Today is Remembrance Day in Canada
and Veteran's Day in the US.

Either way,
it's a bank / school / post office holiday.
Not a doctor's office holiday.

Since Rod works for the school,
he had the day off.
But since I had to work,
he volunteered to work.
(and get PAID)
(grin)

I should have taken the day off.
I worked like a crazy woman yesterday
and got everything all caught up.

Forgetting today there was no mail delivery.

So I'm sitting here perusing some blogs I used
to follow with regularity.

I stumbled on an LDS woman's blog several
years ago after their home was destroyed in a tornado.
In the meantime they have had 2 more children.
I like to peek into her life now and again.
(voyeur!)

I haven't been there in awhile, so was going
back through her history and found THIS!


Oh my goodness!
(I'm typically "out of the loop" so you may already
know about these two - I was last to The Piano Guys
party, so I might be slow on this one too...)

I'll be adding this to my iPod (thanks Mom and Dad,
BEST Christmas present EVER!)
and listening to it over and over and over and over.

Hope you enjoy it too.

No comments: