Monday, November 10, 2014

Is it GONE yet?????

My goodness this was a crazy weekend!
I was VERY proud of myself.
I remembered to put out the
"Scouting for Food"
bag on our gate Saturday morning.

I was teaching 30 miles north.
So I got to stay home for the weekend.
I was all kinds of organized.
Rod helped me move my books
from the truck to his trunk.
(My truck sprung a leak in the water pump)
I got my class candy and roster,
gathered up my laptop and put it by the door.
Made chocolate/banana smoothies for Rod and I,
and a yummy tub of "waldorf" salad for my snack.
Hung a bag of food on the gate
for the Boy Scouts.
And even left on time to get to school EARLY!

Which is good.

Because about half way there,
I remembered that the laptop was still
in it's case next to the door.

Sigh.

I can not conduct my class without my laptop.
(Well, technically, I CAN... if absolutely necessary,
but if I had an auditor in the class, it would be a MAJOR
ding...  I forgot my chord a couple of weeks ago and
once the battery died... that was all she wrote.)
(Thankfully we eventually found a chord that works
in one of the student's cases!)

So...

Turn around at the next highway exit
and head home again.

I made it to school with 5 minutes to spare.
Sheesh.

I HATE starting out looking and feeling disorganized.

The day went ok from that point.
But there were little things.
Questions I'd never been asked before.
Issues I'd never encountered before.
Which put me behind all day!
(which also drives me NUTS)

full moon above the barn
 OH!

Well, that explains a lot.
Is it gone yet????? 

No comments: