Friday, June 5, 2015

Castle

We like to watch the TV series
Castle.


They are fun police/homicide mysteries
with a homicide detective and a
murder mystery writer teaming up together.

They are into season 8,
so we aren't the only ones.

The other day I was at the public library,
and lo and behold there are REAL
Castle books!

So I got a couple of them on audio book
so I could listen to them at work while I'm posting.

When I got back to the office,
I eagerly loaded the CD into my computer
and put in my ear buds.

HOLY  X-RATED  STUFF  BATMAN!

I don't think I even I finished the first chapter.
I doubt I finished the first PAGE.

So.

Public Service Announcement here...

DO NOT GET THESE BOOKS!
(grin)

But I still enjoy the TV series...

2 comments:

Rozann said...

Good thing I read your entire post - I was about to go get the books! LoL I need something good to read on my runs! But... nevermind :)

Collette said...

Rozie - have you tried The Martian by Andy Weir? (right up your alley! lol) It's gotten really good reviews by the folks who follow Eldon Nelson's blog (The Fat Cyclist - he lives in Alpine, UT). It's about a man who is on the first trip to Mars, there is a problem and they have to hurry and leave - leaving HIM behind. Kind of a Swiss Family Robinson meets McGiver on Mars. Sounded good... I'm just finishing the Divergent series and then I'll probably download that one on my Kindle.