Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Rozann



Posting this from my tablet while on the road up to get feed in Samsula, which is why the format looks off.

Also its hard to type when the truck is moving.

But I need to wish my little sister a Happy Birthday! Especially since shes my most loyal reader!  (Hi Mom)

She and her awesome husband, Greg have successfully raised all 3 kidlets now.  Hello empty nest!  They have discovered the joys of having a vacation home in California.  She is still the fittest of all of us.  She just did a relay race in So. Utah - something I can't even imagine doing.  Running.  Ugh. Running on purpose. Ugh. Running really far!  UGH!!!  (Oh my heck, it took like 16 tries to type those 3 !)

She is such a great example to me of a confident, secure, loving woman. She knows who she is, what she wants, where she is going and how to get there.

Its an honor to be her sister.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

wow thanks Collette! I am the one honored to be YOUR sister! I LOVE to read your posts! And I try to leave a comment so you know I did! ha ha
Love your posts
Love you!
xoxo
Rozie