Monday, June 29, 2015

Now THAT is a lot of Hay!


Kyle has moved on.
Not very far...

But he picked up a new load.


That is a LOT of hay!

They are taking it to California.
Not sure which part,
he just said "Cali".
(tiny texts when he's busy...)

This is his trainer's truck
and what he's driving right now...


Nice looking truck!

In other news...


We've made it 34 years!
34 wonderful, challenging,
happy, eventful, 
I'd do it all over again
years!

(Disclaimer: this was taken with Rod's
phone which has an automatic "smoother"
feature.  If ONLY our faces were that
line-free!  LOL)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! And how, exactly, can I get that "smoother" feature for real??

Collette said...

Wouldn't THAT be awesome? So... what's up with YOUR blog, eh? (grin) Did you ever get more chickens? Want some? I have 100+, I'd be happy to share! (If I could figure out a way to get them to you... coming to Florida anytime soon?)