Tuesday, January 19, 2016

House Calls

My employer just notified me to start watching
for payments for house calls!

House calls???

We're doing House Calls now???
(That's awesome, by the way)
(Except we are charging $410!)

Which of course, caused my mind 
to wander back to when we used
to be the recipients of house calls.

I remember Dr. Medlicot's house call.
(phonetic spelling)

I was sick.
In Mom & Dad's bed.
He came to see me in the evening.
He had a BIG BLACK NOSE HAIR.

The End.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I also remember being sick 
at the same time Rozann was sick.

We were in our bed.
Playing paper dolls.

She was sicker than me.
Mom came in to check on us
and made some comment 
(which I can't remember for the life of me)
that made it clear Rozann was sicker.

I was jealous.

I stabbed (ok, stabbed is probably
too strong a word... poked?  Remembering
I'm a little skinny wimpy under 10 year old kid)

Ok.
I poked her in the center of the top of her head
with my grown up pointy scissors.

It didn't turn out well.

Aren't you glad I'm opening mail and letting 
my mind wander this morning???

PS.
SORRY ROZANN!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Real nice!! SO glad I don't remember that... I guess you must have poked one of my memory brain cells!!! ha ha