Monday, January 4, 2016

Soni!

Yes, I'm late.

It was Soni's birthday on Saturday.


Yup, she knows how to have fun!
LOL


We got a chance to go out this summer
as a family (minus Jim & Sabrina)
(SOMEBODY had to stay home and
feed the animals and sell all the V.W's)

It is always so much fun to spend 
time with Soni and her family!


Can you believe this is the ONLY photo
I took of them the whole time????

(In my defense my phone broke at the beginning
of the trip and just started working again
at the end... so I missed a LOT of
photo opportunities this trip.)

But let's be honest.
We have established I'm terrible at remembering
to take pictures.

Anyhow.

Back to Sondra.

She is still as awesome as ever.
Her neck is giving her fits.
But she stays happy and upbeat.
She loves being a Grandma.
She has 2 totally awesome granddaughters.

She has a bunch of patients who adore her.

And a family who would walk through fire for her.

We all think she is pretty amazing.

LOVE YOU SONI!

No comments: