Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside

Yup.
The Florida girl is whining about the cold.

It was COLD this morning.
With the wind chill it was 38.

I don't care where you live.
That's cold.

But especially in the land of
"I only HAVE shorts"
-Kyle

(And he works outside)

Last night for dinner I made a big pot
of really yummy
Chicken Jalapeno Popper Soup
from the Trim Healthy Mama cookbook.
I shared it with the two new
Sister Missionaries in our ward.
One of them is gluten intolerant.

We had a good conversation about
some quick and easy recipes she could make.

And I sent them home with a
big ol' cottage cheese tub full of
left over soup.

Just had a little serving of it for my 
mid-morning snack.
(yup, it's noon.)
(I'm late.)
LOL

Hope you are staying warm.
Wherever you are.

No comments: