Friday, February 19, 2016

Popular Cow

I was wandering around on Facebook the other day.
And noticed something odd.


I guess this is a super popular cow!
She gets to tell you about grass-fed butter
from Healthy.Holistic.Living.com

And she also gets to tell you about how
Bison is always raised without
antibiotics from my friends at
Buffalo Horn Ranch in Calgary.
(Makes sense - can you imagine giving
a buffalo an injection???  LOL)
I know - it's usually in their feed...
but buffalo don't eat "feed".
In fact, when you put out hay for them,
they wander over, take a bite or two
and then head back to the
pasture and dig through the snow
to find grass.

"Squirrel!"

Anyhow - that is neither here nor there.

Back to the cow...
Cracked me up that they were back to back.
Hope she's getting royalties!

No comments: