Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Last Leg?

He made it to Shreveport, LA last night.
Stopped just before midnight.
Made for a LONG day of driving.
But the roads were clear so that's good.

He has one last LONG day of driving
again today.
Depending on what time he left,
he will be home tonight some time.

YEA!!!!!!!

*******************

In other news,
we had the Sister Missionaries over for dinner
last night.  They don't have the car this week
so I picked them up on my way home from work.
When we got to the farm they helped me
and we fed all the animals.
They are both from farm backgrounds
so were happy to spend some time
smelling the horses.

Rod stopped at the Dr. and got the stitches
out of his shoulder incision (basal cell)
and then stopped at Publix for some fried chicken
and fixin's and then to the feed store
for 5 bales of hay for the horses.

We were just finishing up feeding when he arrived
so we unloaded the hay and then went
inside for dinner.

I have discovered that eating "off plan"
isn't good for me.
I had some fried chicken, red potato salad,
coleslaw, cottage cheese with strawberries
blended in the food processor for desert
and a raging headache and upper GI discomfort
to finish up.

Yeah.
I guess that's it for me.
I've been eating clean all week and didn't have
any problems.
Guess it's an indication which way my 
body prefers I eat.
I'll just have to be careful when I'm out of town
and eating in restaurants.

No comments: