Monday, February 26, 2018

Introducing Beau

And then there were four.

It happened again.
I went out of town to teach a class
and came home to another
NEW DOG!


An elderly couple in our old ward
got Beau about a year ago,
but the husband is suffering from
Alzheimer's and has been steadily
declining and sadly they felt they
couldn't handle having the dog anymore.

He has certainly been well loved.
He has more clothes and toys than I do!

And then sent it ALL home with him.
We will be doing some "weeding".


Kyle loves Bullies.
He really wants an English Bulldog.
Beau is French.

But when he came around the
corner and Kyle saw his smile,
his heart just melted.
Truly love at first sight.


So, yes.
We have a fourth dog.

The other dogs are ok with him
for the most part.
Except when he gets hot he
breaths REALLY loud and
it sounds a bit like he is growling.
So Bandit is afraid of him.

But they will get it figured out.

For now he is staying inside with me,
He is well house trained and although
he NEVER responds to his name,
he DOES listen when I tell him No.
(He thinks I'm insane...)
I do not allow dogs in my bedroom.
Period.

He learned that this morning.
I'm pretty insistent.
LOL

And now he stands quietly in
the doorway and waits for me.

And so far he hasn't been on our
new couch. But if he tries, he will
learn that's another thing that
causes that weird lady to go nuts again.
hahahahaha

So far, so good.

He is learning that cows are fun to
sniff noses with,
horses should be avoided (or the lady
freaks out AGAIN),
chickens are fun to chase (but not
to catch, they peck),
and the donkey next door is easily
the strangest sounding thing he has
EVER encountered in his life.

Turning another city dog into a farm dog.
Always fun.


Welcome Beau.
Good luck....