Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Oh Yes I Did!

Kyle has this tractor.


He loves it.
He uses it for EVERYTHING.
And NOBODY gets to drive it
except him.
(unless STRICTLY supervised.)
hahahaha

He loves it.
But it's also not fully paid for yet.

However.

The other night we needed to unload
his big flatbed trailer in order to
go get a load of hay in the morning.

Rod wasn't home.

And once you lift the boom (arms)
the driver's door won't open.
So he couldn't do this job by himself.
(A VERY rare thing, indeed!)

Which meant he needed help.
And I was the only other human available.

(I'm sure he considered all other options.)

So, yup!

I got to "drive" the tractor!
(He turned it WAAAAAY down to
"turtle" mode... he has seen me drive.)


He kept an eye on me.


It's pretty fancy.


I was pretty terrified.
(This is the view from inside...)
(No idea what is going on outside
cuz the arms and forks are kind of
in the way... but he was in charge
and it was all good.)

Nobody died.
Including the tractor.
And the trailer was successfully unloaded.

SCORE!

42 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

wow good for you!
And I'm impressed that you are still finding work to do (that pays) in your "retirement years" lol
(they typing, not the driving!)