Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Flowers!

I didn't think my little hibiscus
would survive.
I don't have a GREAT track record
with plants... might have to do
with my black thumb.

You be the judge...


This little yellow guy has SIX flowers!
Some are a vibrant yellow and
some are a pale yellow
but all have a beautiful red center.


This guy was a TOTAL surprise!
You don't get the full effect,
it's almost white with little pink
stripes running through the petals.
A beautiful flower!
(Good thing, cuz there's only ONE)


I didn't really expect anything out of
this guy for a couple more days,
but when I got home from the store,
he surprised me with a pretty pink flower.

They all look healthy and happy!


And, of course, my little gardenia.
Hang in there little guy!

Survived!
And thrived!
So far...

No comments: