Thursday, April 19, 2018

Labels

I have all these canisters with good stuff
in them. And I know what it all is.
But the others in my house are often 
confused as to what is what.

So they stick to the chocolate whey powder,
cuz it's pretty obvious.
And delicious.

Today I decided to take the bull
by the horns.
So to speak.


Aren't they cute?
There are 2 crossed spoons on the top,
then the ingredient name, a blue line (that was supposed to be green)
and a bunch of random spoons.

Now the guys will know what they are
looking at!

I also use a bunch of different kinds of rice,
so I made some labels for my mason
jars I use to keep those in as well.


And I made labels for some of the other
strange stuff I use, but haven't committed
to putting in jars yet...
I needed 18 different things for the sheet
of labels, so I made one for everything
and then put them away in case I
decide to get stuff out of my pantry
and display it on my shelf.

It was fun!
And they look nice.
And Rod will be happy.

SCORE!

No comments: